Wednesday, December 01, 2010

For something different

One of the things that i think have always marked me and DH as 'different' from our peers is our innate optimism and enthusiasm - for lots of things really. Anyways DH writes a mean dark lyric and his mate writes the music and sings in a suitably sombre tone - this is one of my favourites. I know Phil has been working on a gem for Hannah - not too sure how Pete will deal with that one when it is ready - it is the ray of sunshine that she is in our lives.... These ones which I also love remind me of why we named our beloved son Kit after drunken brawling, died in a back alley but absolutely brilliant playwright and Shakespearean contemporary Christopher (Kit) Marlowe....

The link is in the title too....




http://15th-parallel.bandcamp.com/track/ships-that-drown

No comments: