Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Coffee and Christmas

A repeat photo - but posting as DH's interpretation of an Andy Warhol and so I put it on again...
After a successful visit to the ENT Hannah and I called in at Dolcetti for some morning tea. I couldn't justify getting a cappuccino but boy I really felt like one so... with a bit of googling and some luck I found a youtube 'how to' video that was perfect - and after 6 years (yes 6 YEARS - DH bought me the Rancilio for my birthday - the year that I spent my birthday in hospital with 1 day old twins in special care and green jelly for breakfast) I finally gave it a go - and might I say am very pleased with my efforts - I did it! And it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!
My very first self made (??) cappuccino. Coffee courtesy of Cafe Biannchi and panforte (OMG it ROCKS!) courtesy of Dolcetti. Lovin' little Italy...
Check out the froth - it worked!
bubbacinos for my little inner west kids
Mama Bear and the two baby cubs...
The little Connisseur
Everyone at my house is on holidays now and so I play...
Me and the tree and iphotobooth

No comments: