Monday, November 29, 2010

Advent

Hannah realised why she has a spare pair of specs4us - so Sally can wear them!
Kit performed at the school talent show - on the keyboard. I was working and couldn't be there - but my heart was in my mouth at 2pm - when I knew he'd be performing. DH and my Dad were able to go though - DH said it was lovely to see - and when he finished as he went back to his seat some of the older boys who were waiting to go on, sitting with their guitars - gave him high fives as he went by them. Gosh kids can be unreal can't they? He had a ball and was very proud of his certificate of participation.
Hannah dancing up a storm with my goddaughter on Sat night.
A friend passed on this dress to Hannah. She wore it to church and to Zac's party - it looked lovely on her
Hannah's very favourite baby cousin came over on Sunday. I think Hannah enjoyed looking after her just as much as she enjoyed marauding at her first MacDonalds party. Baby C and her brother J came to the party - I drove my SIL's 8 seater - scary for me but it drove well thank goodness.
The other day I put the Wiggles Christmas Classics cd in my car. Driving the twins to school and I realised - we were all singing along. I suddenly felt teary. Mum loved Christmas. I love Christmas too and now it is the twins turn to be indoctrinated with the spirit of the season. There was sadness but also a lot of precious memories in my mind that morning.

It has been a big year for the twins and they are both tired. Still I was surprised when Kit fell asleep on Sunday afternoon snuggled up next to my Dad.
Snuggling up with Gra
My beautiful girl
Christmas in Hannah's dollhouse
Enjoying the Christmas nook

No comments: