Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Hat Parade


Still feeling anxious and nervous about school. Oh well there isn't anything we can do about it now. We have put in an applicaton to enrol at the catholic one (our preferred option - Both brats would like it there) and I will put in an application at the gov infants school after the holidays - I have it ready but didn't get a chance the last couple of days.

DH took the day off work - I was so jealous! - to take the kids to preschool and then watch the Easter parade and have lunch there with the preschool. I notice in the photoes that Han is often with the aid. That is a worry because the catholic school will be visiting her there to assess her - and I need her to be a bit better at playing with other kids. SOcial skills are essential in school and will be abig help to her. I did stress that they need to talk to her EI provider as well. Oh well - I need to give up on it for a bit. Focus on baking and creating chocolate bunnies for Easter.

We have good friends are cooking us lunch today which will be lovely. Later on I hope to catch up with ny sister dwho has driven up for easter with her DH and son. It will be good to see then.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I love the hats!! Good luck with the school - waiting is hard!!

My name is Sarah said...

What great hats. Happy Easter.