Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weird

I got a random tag from Beth - you can find her wonderful and funny insights by clicking on the title of this post.

I have been mulling it over and have to confess that I prefer to think of myself as quirky or eclectic rather than 'weird' still I tried:

Post the rules for the meme on your blog. And here they are:

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



1. I don't like going to the movies. I get this sick feeling in my stomach assoon as the curtains go up and the intro credits start - like a deer before headlights sort of feeling.

2. I still can't always get my left from my right but please don't remind me.

3. After driving my best friend from her house to the same growers market every month for about 5 years (a 10 minute trip) - I still don't know the way!

4. My husband and I fight over who answers the phone when it rings as neither of us like answering it. Our closest friends know if we don't get to the phone in time when we are both home that that is the reason.

5. I come from QLD - enough said if you are an Aussie you'll know what I mean.

6. I like to 'match' the pegs on my washing - and bought some very expensive pegs (hey they had a lifetime guarantee) simply because they were all the same colour and after the twins were born I had less time to match.

7. I am just a little scared of escalators.

So there you have it. I couldn't possibly top tofu cheesecake for goodness sake! I don't think 7 people read this blog but if you are so inclined to share some of your own unique 'quirks' - feel free - it is quite liberating - DIY therapy!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thanks for playing along, Shelley!
By the way, the tofu cheesecake was pretty good. Not as good as REAL cheesecake, but pretty good.

And yes, I like eclectic much better than weird, too!

Cute, cute pictures of the "brats".