Monday, April 28, 2008

Conny Wenk

Whoo Hoo - I am slowly getting the hang of this modern age - my first online order through Amazon - I have been nagging P to order me my Roadmap to Holland copy for AGES - and it just wasn't getting done so I took it into my own hands - it wasn't too tricky at all. That put me in mind of Conny Wenks lovely book Three Little Butterflies - but how to order a German book - through German Amazon!! I kept hoping I was clicking on the correct keys - there is an email confirmation in German in my inbox so I think I did it - now the long wait for snail mail to swim down under!!

If you haven't seen Conny's gorgeous photographs - click on the title and it will take you to her blog - it is gorgeous.

1 comment:

jotcr2 said...

Amazon, what a good option. I plan to buy it too now.