1. I hate going to the movies. I get this 'trapped in my seat' sensation; it is all too 'full on' for me really ...
2. I have Indian takeaway from the same place every Friday night - or I have for the last 9 years with the exception of my one year maternity leave when funds were a bit short.
3. I am the first person in my extended family to graduate from University
4. I drive like a little old lady - always have and now that I tend to sign or gesture to the kids in the back I must really terrify other drivers!
5. I am a bit scared of stepping onto escaltors - only my husband knows this one I think!
6. If I was a dog I'd want to be my poodle - she sleeps in our cupboard most of the day and creeps up onto our bed each night for 'treaties' from my husband - BBQ shapes and lolly snakes. Plus she got a GREAT hairdo today and mine is dreadful!
7. I still haven't learned how to link properly - I just tried again and failed. Forever technologically challenged it seems. No - maybe I have partially conquored links ... Oh and I find the word verification games challenging to say the least - some of those letters are hard to read!