Saturday, November 25, 2006

CityKids

I know my grandmother Nin would give one of her beautiful smiles and a wee giggle if I told ehr that for breakfast this morning the twins had croissant from the best baker in Sydney and homemade babycinos. Oh how the family has left behind its rural roots - not completely - but more on that anon. This post is for Nin - with lots of love - you are the sweetest memory for your grandchildren - alwasy with us but especially this Christmas. I wish my babies had known you - I will do my best to give them a sense of how wonderful a woman you were.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yum! Looks like they are enjoying their breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Sheena has the hairy book too. She is a bit little to show much interest, but I like it. I didn't know there was a DVD, I'll have to keep my eye out for when Sheena is bigger.