Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cover girl

Guess who is one of the beautiful faces to make it onto the cover of DSA (NSW) fundraising calendar??? Check out the cutie in the bottom right hand corner.

Also I had been angling to give Oct a bit of a DS profile in our local parents/kids mag - Sydney's Child - so I wrote a letter responding to one of their articles and made sure I mentioned our buddy walk. I also managed to give a plug to Lifestart - Hannah's EI provider because they truly are fabulous. And Yay - they published it - so mission accomplished. They run a column each month - D3 - diversity, disability and diagnosis - the article I responded to was a very good one about being a special needs parent. Lucky for me my letter coincided with their annual D3 issue - so that increased my chances of getting the publicity I wanted for DS.

5 comments:

Christina M said...

Wohoo! Hot little chic!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Yay!! She looks great!

Sandi said...

Oh my your babies are BEAUTIFUL. I also have twins (boys tho) and the eldest has Ds. They are 9mos old. I will watch your blog. -Sandi

jotcr2 said...

Congratulations on the article.

Michelle said...

I found her picture right away! Yay you for your letter getting published!