Tonight's STAR decides to leave the mirror in the music room and perform for Hannah and I in the lounge room ... Note the dog is anxiously waiting for P to come home it was about that time of night.
Top roadie takes a call from Nan
Blogger Reflection Award: This award should make an individual reflect upon five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and who have provided a Godly example. In other words, five dear bloggers whom, when you reflect upon them, you are filled with a sense of pride and joy…of knowing them and being blessed by them.
I have been awarded the Blogger Reflection award by Christina from Prince Vince who said this:
Shelley over at The Shamptons who has the cute twins Hannah and Kit, Hannah has DS, Kit not. She takes us cool little trips around her life and always has good reflections on life in general. Love it!
Now the rules for you wonderful bloggers
1. Copy this post.
2. Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site
Now I think ALL of the bloggers below have already received this award but I don't care - this is my chance to let them know that I think they are great! Any on my side bar are worthy (and some lurking in my 'favourites' because I haven't put them on the side bar yet!)- Sharing common experiences and different perspectives. Creating opportunities for me to consider issues and to formulate my views on them - that is one of the things about blogland that is so much fun!
1. Michelle from Big Blueberry Eyes - I love checking in on Michelle and Kayla. Michelle is truly a remarkable and generous person. She always finds time to make encouraging comments on lots of posts - and not just mine. Thank you Michelle you are a treasure for the blogging community!
2. Jenifer at Pinwheels - Like me Jenifer has twins; one with a little extra. I love that she links so many news items to her blog - a great source of information. She also writes absolutley beautifully about major significant things in life and equally finds fabulous ways to reflect upon everyday 'small' things too. In fact she inspired me to share some homemade lemonade with the twins just today!
3. Emma at three times three - Emma has a wonderful blog where she shares some things about her beautiful children and offers thoughtful comments on a range of things from parenting to politics. She is a good writer and inpirational to boot!
4. Tara Marie at Emma Sage, has the most gorgeous looking blog of all!! No doubt becuase she takes amazing photoes of many beautiful things but her daughter Emma in particular. She often includes lovely verses and shares her perspective on things like homeschooling and inclusion in communities that I really enjoy being able to read.
5. Beth at Not that you Asked. Not that I am biased but Beth happens to have twins - one with something extra. She has a wonderful sense of humour that comes through on her blog. I like to read her ideas about parenting as she is clearly a great Mum and shares some wonderful views on this. She sometimes writes very powerfully too about Seth, one of her children.
A rose for you from our garden - it smelled as good as it looked!!
Thanks again Christina
This post was fun.