Friday, August 10, 2007

Twins can fix it - yes we can!
When nothing is something.

I have been in the depths of marking major research projects for my students - finished at midnight last night YAY!!!! Life is just so busy at the moment - we never seem to get a weekend with nothing on. Even when we think it is about to happen like this one - I remember (last night) that I am booked into a paretn workshop all day tomorrow. It has Sue Buckley and Julie Hughes form Down Syndrome Educational Trust (UK) presenting. Then my SIL rings todya wanting a working bee at the fmaily home on Sunday ... so another busy weekend I guess.

P took the twins to their music class last week and will do so again tomorrow. It was lovely to see his pride as he told everyone we spoke to on Sat and Sunday last week how Hannah was the BEST one there. And he's right. She is. She watches the teacher, follows instructions, does all the actions etc. I already knew that - watching his paternal pride was a treat.

The weather has really begun to warm up so in the little free time at home we have had we have had the twins out in the garden planting seeds and seedlings - various herbs, some carrots, tomatoes etc. I hope they grow!

We visited some friends a couple of weeks ago. Hannah and Kit loved playing with their little girl Lucy. Hannah discovered one of Lucy's dress up outfits - complete with fishtail, and thought she looked very good indeed...

and the Fifi look too:

3 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

They look so deep in thought! I love the dress up costumes. It sounds like you have been so busy - I hope you get to slow down a bit sometime soon!

Cate said...

She is the toughest mermaid ever! Don't mess with her. I love that picture.

Congrats on finishing one thing, anyway. It never ends...

Michelle said...

Hannah is adorable in the dress up outfit!