Monday, January 21, 2013

Saffron's Blog about fabric design, quilting, craft and more

Saffron's Blog about fabric design, quilting, craft and more

Back from a glorious week at Thredbo - where the bush holds so many gorgeous colours - I just had to download a couple of quilting mags to read through during my downtime - and then to find this fantastic range of wombat fabrics after traipsing past wombat scats day in and day out! I have to save my pennies so I can buy some but my mind is buzzing with various quilting ideas that I am looking forward to working with.
I'll post some of our Thredbo colour pics - but not the wombat scat ones (!!) - Haha no I don't think I have any photos of wombat poo although we did take about 1000 photos of our time away from the Dock. It is lovely to be back home. Only 1 week till the brats and I are back at school....

No comments: