Friday, February 15, 2008


Well Hannah was so naughty at swimming last week!! They had a substitute teacher and she and another little girl decided to test her out the little buggers. Hannah was by far the cheekiest - instead of waiting nearby while the instructor is taking one of te other kids through their paces she kept moving further away for the group or climbing up to the back of the pool - big grin on her face when the instructr called her and told her no! Kit was great - just practised his bubble blowing and kicking while he was waiting. I hope Hannah behvaes better this week or they might expel her - I would have wanted to if I was the teacher!!! lol.

3 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What cute little fish! :)

Cate said...

Go Hannah!

I secretly appreciate a feisty kid. Although I have to reprimand my own when he does that same thing at swimming lessons, goes off on his own.

I can't imagine teaching swimming to preschoolers. My blood pressure would be off the charts.

Anyway, glad they're both doing so well!

jotcr2 said...

Quite the little character!