Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday was spent at my SIL's place in the NW of Sydney. Everyone had a lot of fun - we had a few ring ins to share the Easter cheer - it was lovely that one of my MIL's friends who came away with us and the twins last year said that it was the best Easter she had had - that is what it is about and my MIL is the best at generously sharing and welcoming others - we also had the Chicago exchange student (who is staying with my inlaws) and a friend of hers from Iowa join in the fun.
Pop wanted a photo of just the boys but Hannah thought that it should be for all 2 year olds - check out her cheeky joy at foxing her Pop.

5 comments:

Em said...

Goodness... look at the size of that egg!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Such big smiles!!

Cate said...

They're all lovely, but I am especially impressed at the little guy with the huge mouthful of bunny ears.

Michelle said...

sounds like you had a wonderful Easter! I had to laugh at the other boy with the big bite of chocolate in his mouth!

jotcr2 said...

That is very funny. Cheeky Hannah getting her mug in.