Rebecca tagged me ...
The Pizza box meme
1. What was your favorite thing about being a kid?
Being so oblivious to the daily drudgery that adults can get so caught up with! I loved living in my own fantasy world safe in the knowledge that my parents loved me unconditionally.
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
English – and not just because it was the class where I became friends with my husband!
3. Who was your best friend when you were 10?
Carolyn Whelan – she was a great friend but we grew apart after High School and I have no idea what she is up to now.
4. If you could be any animal what would you be?
My poodle. She has a great life – sleeps on my bed most days, regular walks in the park and most nights she curls up next to my husband to share in a midnight treat of biscuits or marshmallows – and she isn’t overweight!
5. What would you change about your school, occupation, life right now?
If it were possible…I would get rid of my paid job – or else find one that requires no after hours work but pays the same!
6. What's your favorite color?
Green. All shades but especially a lovely warm sea green.
7. What's your favorite type of crust and topping on a pizza?
Thin crust – Napoli pizza –cheese, olives, anchovies, oregano and basil – simple but delicious!