Wednesday, June 24, 2009

At the Park

Poor Kit just had to give in to her demands...





It has been so wet here lately. So with that as well as the cold of winter setting in and the various sicknesses it has been hard to get out of the house. Yesterday it was lovely and sunny and Hannah's ST had cancelled her Wed afternoon session - so I promised the twins that if it stayed sunny we'd go to the park today. It rained this morning and I had to let them know that maybe we wouldn't be able to go tot he park after all. Then this afternoon abot 3 it was sunny again and she came up to me and so beautifully said 'swing, park' that I couldn't resist so we took ourselves off tothe park for over an hour of fun. It paid off at bedtime too - barely a peep before they were both sound asleep.

2 comments:

Cate said...

Oh, that first picture! Sign her up for drama school already.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I was going to say what Cate said!! That first one is just too much!!