Thursday, February 12, 2009

Party Games and the Dancing Girl

Hannah loves to dance and party games!! The Hokey Pokey is her current favourite. I have instituted the no tv on the mornings before preschool - she has taken it in her stride and instead puts on a cd and has a boogie. I have the ongoing fear that she doesn't really have nay peers that she sees as a special friend. I don't know whether it is because she is naturally a bit of a loner or if she doesn't know how to 'break in' with kids her own age. At least I know that she is happy playing on her own and if someone wants to organise a musical game - she is there - front and centre.

3 comments:

Cate said...

She is just beautiful. That second picture especially is fantastic.

No idea on the loner thing, but *I* still have trouble getting into groups. So maybe it's not a DS thing.

Racism is never OK. #itstopswithme said...

It has been ages since I have shopped around the blog world. Busy with the 2 at the moment, as well as keeping a life for myself. I am loving Hannah's long bob. Her hair looks great like that.

To get to a Wiggles meet and greet, we bought tickets to a show, then I wrote to the Wiggles Office, and explained that Sheena is a HUGE fan, and that she has a disability. They often meet children with health issues or disabilities before their shows. Your twins will love it. They phoned me back and then emailed me through instructions of where to meet in a VIP room.

Sandi said...

Oh my goodness Miss Hannah you are so cute with your dancing moves! Horray for you lil' miss. We sure do LOVE reading your adventures and Kit (hope his teeth are all better now). Tell your mom hi for us!