Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hannah and the Circus

Even some of my dearest friends who know my slightly odd sense of humour look a bit askance when i say that I think Hannah would be great in the circus. She has a lot of flexability, incredible nerves of steel and the most sublime sense of the ridiculous. I don't know how any circus could pass her up! I can just see her with all her determination being one of the bareback riders, or swinging through the air above the big net, or taming the wild beasts with her charm, or cycling around with the poodles or mastering the puppet show. She has already started a bit of a puppet collection that she just loves. My Hannah bear brings a lot of laughter and joy to us - particularly to her more serious twin - I think the audiences of the Big Top would be lucky to see her perform. Still she is only 2 and I am sure that there are lots of other career options that she will want to consider down the track ... she loves singing, dance and drums ... maybe something in that line? Whatever it is I want her to be highly visible and 'out there' as Tarenne from All 4 my Gals might say: DS Rocks! or at least my Hannah Bear does.


3 comments:

Camille said...

Your little cutie ROCKS for sure. I am so happy we have this new computer so I can finally read you again...
Your children are beautiful and your stories of Hannah at 2 remind me so much of Emma at the same age...
Glad to be back!!!

CJ said...

I swear she gets cuter every time I visit your blog! We could start a travelling troupe with our flexible little ones! What an adorable show THAT would be!

jotcr2 said...

Sheena is starting to work at her flexibility. She has toes in mouth at the moment, now that her tummy doesn't get in the way. I get a bit peeved when people say, "Oh, but 'they' love music and dance." I can't help myself and I say back, "Well my husband loves music, and I love Dance". Anyway, that has been bugging me lately.