Sunday, July 30, 2006

Brady tagged the twins so here goes:

3 things that scare us
Hannah: Nothing! Fearless – that is what scares my Mum.
Kit: Nan’s vacuum, the vestibulator at Hannah’s EI, the dark sometimes


3 people that make me laugh
Hannah: most people make me laugh but especially Kit, Mum and Dad.
Kit: Hannah makes me laugh the most, also Mum when she is being silly and our dog Stella when I play fetch with her.


3 things we love
Hannah: my family, food and music
Kit: my family, home corner, and books.


3 things we dislike
Hannah: Mum leaving me in the morning at childcare, noisy crowds, Those squishy balls with ‘tentacles’ on them – yucky.
Kit: any eggs other than boiled, most music that isn’t Patsy Biscoe, Not getting my own way.


3 things we don’t understand
Hannah: Why I can’t have my own way all the time, Where Mum goes when she leaves us, How to balance on just two legs
Kit: Why I can’t have my own way all the time, Why I can’t eat sweets whenever I want, Why I have to share everything


3 things on our floor
Soft toys thrown out of bed in the mornings, toys and more toys


3 things we are doing right now
Hannah: trying to stand, playing with cars, laughing at Kit
Kit: making ‘hot tea’; going to the shops, playing with Hannah,


3 things we can do
Hannah: Draw a line or two, Complete the (approximate) actions to my favourite songs (Open Shut Them, and If you are Happy and you Know it …), hide things in special places!
Kit: say and sign many words – including full three word phrases, help mix the ingredients for cakes, make Mum and Dad smile


3 things we can’t do
Hannah: walk, put my hair in a pony tail, stay cranky for long
Kit: climb out of bed, play the guitar, stay up all night


3 ways to describe our personalities
Hannah: happy, determined, mischievious
Kit: independent, caring, curious

3 things we think you should listen to
Hannah: Me! Music, and stories
Kit: Me, Me and Patsy Biscoe

3 things you should never listen to
Hannah: bad attitudes, negative people, and the word “No”
Kit: Anyone who disagrees with me, music that isn’t Patsy Biscoe, and vacuum cleaner noises


3 absolute favourite foods
Hannah: Toast, Mandarins, Eggs
Kit: Cake, Banana, Tiny teddy biscuits


3 things I’d like to learn
Hannah: to walk, to sing, to work the remotes
Kit: to play guitar, to climb higher, to bake the cake myself


3 Beverages we drink
Hannah: Milk, Mum’s cocktail of prune and pear juice diluted with water, baby panadol
Kit: Milk, juice (diluted but definitely no prune juice!), more milk.

3 shows we watch on occasion
Hannah: Wiggles, Nemo, Slideshows of Kit and Hannah
Kit: Nemo, Nemo, Nemo


In return the twins would love to hear about the twins
Simon and Jude (Not That You Asked) and the lovely Emma (Simply Camille). You’ve been tagged.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

The twins did great on their answers :)

Kayla really likes Nemo too and I think Daddy lets her watch it a little too much!

The Mom said...

Kit and Hannah - you guys are awesome! Loved all your answers!!! Hee hee on Hannah not being afraid of anything - she looks like an adventurous girl, for sure!!!

Beth said...

Thanks for tagging us! We had a few minutes tonight, so we answered the questions!

Simon & Jude

Camille said...

Shelley, This tagging game is a lot of fun. You can now check my blog... Oh and by the way, I tagged Betsy...

Love your music post!!!