Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dance


I finally bit the bullet and changed hannah from music to dance. I felt a little sad writing a note to her music teacher - she has been fantastic and Hannah has loved going and learned heaps but truly in her best interrests - I know it is time to move on - to Dance!
Unfortunately I couldn't find a suitable special needs dance class but this local one was recommended by one of the kindy mums - and they have a great attitude. There are 2 teachers in the room and one of them volunteers at the local school for deaf and blind children. Hannah had fun. I know it was the right decision - now for the dance wardrobe....

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Jessie from Canada has written some of her thoughts and feelings about dance.

I think her words here represent our wishes for Hannah and Hannah's dreams for herself:

Jessie speaks about Dance on Widening Circle.

Like Hannah will be, Jessie is in an integrated dancing company.