Friday, December 14, 2012

Spoiler Alert!

I've graduated!

Oops..yes I have graduated - but so has Kit. He has finished the junior part of his keyboard classes. Next year he will be eligible to sit for the AMEB (Australian Music Examination Board) exams for keyboard if he wants to (Yikes) and I will be able to say that I have a postgrad certificate in Special Eduction. Yay!
That means that some of the posts I have written (either in my head or in draft word docs) can be unleashed upon the Shams...sometime over the holidays - which for me started today. The kids still have a few days to go...
Lots has been happening in the DOck, almost as much as has not been happening I think.
My little brat is doing well. here is a pic:
She has been dancing up a storm. I wish her reading had been progressing half as much as her speech or her dance moves ... but that is another post. For now - hello old friend. I hope to see more of you now that study and a rather stressful working year have been 'put to bed'.

No comments: