Friday, April 20, 2012

Bloom

I've preordered my copy of Kelle Hampton's book but am still waiting on my copy to arrive - every day someone posts a photo of it or comments on their copy arriving on fb - even some in Aus....it made me so crazy I emailed B&N to see if I needed to worry cos my copy wasn't here yet...they have told me to relax...these things take time...yadayadayada....so in the meantime I check out other people's comments on it and I continue to read Kelle's blog....where today I found this quote which I consider to be truly inspirational.

"Life didn't go as planned for me, and I've never been happier. That truth is about the most valued thing I can give to my girls."



1 comment:

Tanja said...

I've got it but I couldnt finish it. To me its not real.
But I am still thankful to Kelle for turning a light on in me 12 months ago :)